Dear Staff/ Parents/ Guardians/ Carers & Volunteers,
The P&C Meeting is on Wednesday night 24th March at 6:30pm sharp, face to face in the Meeting Room of the Innovation Centre OR online via Skype for Business. Using Skype for Business in this way will allow participants in the Virtual meeting via the meeting link.
If wishing to join the meeting on the night the 'Join online meeting’ sent to you via email or SMS previously. If you can't locate the link contact the meeting organiser for a link.
Meeting Organiser: Adrian Greig firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrian will be online prior to the start of the meeting to assist with technical support for online participants.
The meeting will start sharply at 6:30pm. Please be aware of and respect standard meeting protocols. This online method is new for all of us. Mute your mic and camera unless speaking (this reduces people speaking over each other or noise distractions). The Instant Messaging window (IM is the little speech bubble icon) can be accessed to ask questions. Mr Greig will be monitoring this throughout the night and will pose questions from the chat window.
Joining the meeting:
· On your device when clicking the link below you will be asked to download Skype for Business from your device’s app store (PC, MAC, iOS device or Android device) or if using a computer if you have Microsoft Edge or Chrome installed you may also use the Skype for Business Web App (a plugin is required to install). Detailed instructions can be seen below the meeting link.
· This is free to use as a guest and you do not need an account to use it.
· Wait for download and install confirmation.
· Make sure you are in a quiet area. If using headphone microphones, make sure they are plugged in and ready to go.
· Click this Join Skype Meeting link again and you will be directed to a website (or app) to either sign in or ‘Join as Guest’. Select guest. Add your preferred display name for the meeting and join.
Instructions for your device:
· Install Skype for Business on a mobile device
· Join a Skype for Business meeting from your iOS device without a Skype for Business account
· Join a Skype for Business meeting from your Android device without a Skype for Business account
· Join a Skype for Business meeting with Skype Meetings App (Skype for Business Web App)