Maleny Country Fair – 26 November 2021
As this event is only 5 Fridays away it is crucial we ramp up our organisation to ensure this will be a truly successful event for our entire community and profitable for our school (major P&C fundraising event of the year). Our community sponsorship has been amazing and bigger than ever before. We now ask that all families assist where possible by donating items to assist our class stalls. All donations can be taken to classes or the office.
Donations required now:
- Bottle stall prizes (small items to fit in a bottle)
- Christmas stockings and items to put in them
- M&M’s (plain not nut)
- Cakes, slices, sweets wrapped with ingredients listed
- Cans of soft drinks and poppers
- Lucky Dip prizes
- Secondhand books and shopping bags to put books in (buy a bag of books)
Note: Specific items (e.g. mustard sauce, serviettes etc. Classes will request from individual students to avoid double ups)
To access information about and a map of the Country Fair, showing all that will be on offer on the night, check out the online version at 2021 Maleny Country Fair.
Keep an eye on Maleny State School's Facebook page for updates on this awesome event. Visit - https://www.facebook.com/MalenyStateSchool/