The School Wide Positive Behaviour focus for this coming fortnight is the buzz words of "Quiet Talking, Quiet Eating".
This means that to be respectful students will:
- keep eating areas clean & tidy.
- speak quietly and considerately to those close by.
- use manners and polite language.
- am a cooperative bystander.
- when the first bell goes go to the toilet, get a drink and line up quietly.
As part of class activities teachers and students will discuss and consider:
- What it means to be respectful?
- What lining up / transitioning systems are in place for the end of eating time?
- Proactively reminding students of sitting still to eat / eating quietly expectations before moving the class or going to lunch?
- How appropriate and inappropriate eating / lining up behaviours are acknowledged / corrected?
- Cleanliness, hygiene, littering, and respect for our school.