The School Wide Positive Behaviour focus for this coming fortnight is the buzz words of "Keep Hands and Feet to Yourself".
This means that to be respectful students will:
- Behave in a respectful and self-controlled manner.
- Keep hands and feet to themselves everywhere.
- Be able to say 'Stop!' without being physical and then move away.
- Use positive words rather than negative actions.
- Model sensible behaviour.
As part of class activities teachers and students will discuss and consider:
- What it means to be respectful.
- How to demonstrate respect when faced with a problem.
- How to comminucate our feelings without being physical.
- How to respect each other's personal space.