Country Fair-less than 3 Weeks to go (Friday 5th September)
To make this event a success we rely on every school family to assist by way of donation to class stalls, be it your children’s stall or another stall, and participating by helping man stalls (set up / pull down), tuckshop etc. Please contact your child’s teacher or Melissa our P&C president who will advise you on how you can help.
The next Country Fair sub-committee meeting is this Friday: Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. It will be held in the old tuckshop at 9:00am. We will be running through which jobs still need to be allocated and starting to do some of the practical things like wrapping lucky dip prizes, sorting out the raffle tickets etc. Please come along, the more the merrier.
Donations Urgently Required:
- Toys new and used in good condition (Prep – Lindy Hicks and Mandy Bauer)
- Prizes/gift vouchers for Guess the Teacher/Staff Member (1A - Adrian Greig)
- Lucky Dip items (Yr 2 – Libby Ferguson)
- Pre-loved books/Magazines (Yr 3 - Brooke Andrews)
- Cakes and cookies (Yr 3/4 - Trish Mackay & Lou Walsh)
- Chocolates - small individually wrapped chocolates (5A - Deb Darcy)
- Filled bottles (with goodies that kids will like eg lollies, hair ties, toys etc) (5B - Eric Faulkner)
Discounted Unlimited Ride Passes
These need to be purchased before Monday 1 September link below - $25.
Show bags select and purchase before Friday, 22 August link below.