The School Wide Positive Behaviour focus for this coming fortnight is the buzz words of "Big Effort! Big Results!"
This means that to be safe students will:
- I stay with a task and never give up.
- I show commitment, pride and a positive attitude in completing tasks.
- I am patient and willing to work hard.
- I set goals and stay focused.
- I always do my best; I strive for excellence.
- I am willing to risk failure for a worthy goal.
- I am self-disciplined.
- I make sure to learn from my mistakes and failures.
As part of class activities teachers and students will discuss and consider:
What is perseverance?
Why perseverance plays such an important role in success?
An experience in which your perseverance led to a great reward.
One goal you have and write down steps you can take to persevere as you seek to attain it!