The School Wide Positive Behaviour focus for this coming fortnight is the catch cry of "Make Good Choices
This means that to be responsible at school students will:
- Try their best.
- be honest.
- Be responsible for their behaviour choices.
- Follow the 4 Bees.
- Be a positive role model.
- Take responsibility for solving their own problems.
As part of class activities teachers and students will discuss and consider:
- Consider how to be a 'Smart Starter' in being organised for their learning.
- Proactive strategies to encourage students to think before they act e.g. breathing techniques.
- The idea of the emotion/ catastrophe thermometer and considering appropriate reactions to various situations.
- How appropriate and inappropriate choices are acknowledged.