The School Wide Positive Behaviour focus for this coming fortnight is the catch cry of "First Time, Every Time
This means that to be respectful in the classroom students will:
- Care for all property.
- Follow adult instructions.
- Respect the rights of other students to learn.
- Respect the right of teachers to teach.
- Use good manners with others.
- Have self control.
As part of class activities teachers and students will discuss and consider:
- What it means to be respectful.
- How respect is demonstrated in the classroom.
- Listing classroom consequences for interrupting the learning of other students.
- Listing rewards that class members get if they are focussed and active learners.
- The Buddy Class system-
- What it is?
- Who it is?
- When is it used?
- Why is it used?