We hope you enjoyed watching ‘The Haunted House’ Musical as much as we enjoyed performing!
Thank you to all actors, singers, dancers and backstage; I am very proud of all of our wonderful students who worked so well as a team to present a great show.
To my Actors and Singers what an extraordinary achievement! Since the beginning of the year these children showed their commitment by learning the script, the songs, the dances, and all of the stage direction!
Thank you to the many teachers and parents who helped us along the way; from our drama and dance coaches, to those who helped with the Set and Hall preparations, making costumes, advertising, face-painting and supervision during the dress rehearsals and performances.
And Special Thanks go to the many community helpers. Thank you to the following people and organisations for Equipment Loans:
- Lighting: Ron Hilton
- Audio: Reg Darwell, David P Shortland, Maleny SHS,
- Costumes: Lind Theatre ( Nambour)
- Portable Staging and Sets: Maleny Players
- Fog machine: Rick Page
- P&C for catering
- Thank you to the following people for set design advice: John Campiao and Douglas Bailey.
- Thank you to Samantha Byrne from 5678 Performing Arts for dance performance advice and choreographing a number of our dances.
- A huge thank you to David and Helen Crewe for their continued practical advice and support in all matters relating to stage production.
Orders are now being taken for The Haunted House DVD which will be ready by the end of Term 3.Please enjoy watching some photos from behind the night time performances below from our show. Use the view whole gallery icon (bottom left hand corner a grid of squares) to see the whole gallery for quick viewing. ThanksLiz Cripps